Essential for any listening environment, SoundPlanks are the most effective tool for managing perimeter reflections and keeping the RT-60 of your room optimized.
The mid-range bass absorptions and integrate diffusor strip keep your room bright and not over-dampened.
Other acoustical panels are large and cover lots of wall space and are marginally flexible to any doors, furniture, windows and other features of your space.
The SoundPanel’s slim design and “grid” layout have a larger impact than an individual unit.
The sum of the total is great than the sum of its parts.
Smooth architectural integration
- Attractive Guilford of Maine fabric finish
- 5 stock colors and 30+ custom colors
Beveled edges on full perimeter
- Provide great absorption & diffusion surface area
- Accents and complements most wall decor
- Mitigates uneven wall surfaces
Quality Finish and Design
- Complete microfiber-seal
- Medium density fiberglass internal construction
- Included rear “grommet” for hanging on a nail or screw
Built-in treble diffuser strip
- Mid/treble reverberation and reflection control
- Lateral diffusion above 1000 Hz
- Mitigate response peaks and dips due to phase interference (comb filtering)
- Improve soundstage accuracy and stability
- Maintain room brightness while reducing clatter
- Decreased loudspeaker cross-talk