Create an instant home theater and make your sounds come alive! ASC now offers instant home theater acoustics with the CinemaPillar. Finally a serious acoustic absorber, yet with classy designer looks and it’s totally portable!
The CinemaPillar is a great way to finish out a home theater acoustics package for a whole lot less than the cost of a custom installation. Our design team worked hard to find a single-unit product that was easy to install, actually improved acoustics and was easy on the eyes. The answer came with the CinemaPillar.
Now anyone can turn their spare bedroom into a gorgeous castle-like home theater in just a few hours with basic hand tools. And, because there is no glue involved, the CinemaPillar is totally portable…it’s as easy to take down as it is to put it up.
It works with any ceiling height between 6′ and 9′. Perfect for any home theaters and so easy to install.
Freestanding with a special plinth footing that leans base unit against wall. Upper unit extends to ceiling and hangs on single wall screw.
Panel Tops in 2″ thickness or 1″ thickness (to fit roller shade clearance). Absorb midrange and treble, reduce harshness, improve imaging.
Edge-mounted reflectors, tops and base. Adds diffusion, which improves surround-sound effect by spreading sound from all speakers throughout the room.
Adjustable mounting height, allows single base to match various room features.
Single base size provides both visual and acoustical symmetry. Base built from 4″ thick fiberglass. Extends absorption down to 125Hz, improving intelligibility of dialogue, and reducing boominess in bass notes. 5° angle to base improves stability.
Custom Fabric Colors
Any product using our Guilford Stock Fabrics can have one of our 70+ custom fabrics ordered.
Custom Fabric Pricing is 10% additional, minimum $175/order.
- If your selection is 499.00, the total cost for custom fabric is 499.00+50.00=549.00
Custom fabric does not impact shipping costs or product weight.
We carry many custom colors in our factory, but this is not guaranteed. Orders requesting custom fabric will require 1-2 weeks lead time based on availability. Contact us for details and availability.
TubeTraps (all variations)
- Standard TubeTraps products are built taller than the nominal listed height by 1/2″ to 3/4″
- Maximum available single height for any full-round product is 48 1/2″
- Custom Sizes under 4′ available
- All of our TubeTrap products are also ~3/8″ oversize in diameter.
These are built within 1/8″ tolerance.
- A 13 x 3ft TubeTrap will have a diameter of 13 3/8″ and a length of approximately 36 5/8″
- A 16 x 46″ Custom made TubeTrap, which will have a diameter of 16 3/8″ and a length of 46″ +/- 1/8″
This includes but is not limited to:
- IsoThermal TubeTraps
- Quarter Rounds
- Half Rounds
- TowerTraps (all variants)