Designed For Home Theaters
…but useful in any application where appearance is of the utmost importance. Repeated requests from Architects inspired our R & D department to design a sound absorbing panel which met three goals: 1) bring sonic and visual calmness, 2) blend well into a home theater, and 3) pass the WAF. We tried dozens of ideas, polling staff, consultants, and customers alike to find the broadest aesthetic appeal.
Finally, we arrived at the CinemaPanel. At 2″ thickness, this panel will not require adjustment of your seating arrangement to fit. The standard size is 12″ x 48″ and can be mounted vertically or horizontally depending on your visual and sonic needs. Line both walls of your Theater room with CinemaPanels spaced about one foot apart to bring the true cinema experience to your Home Theater. Lose yourself in the movie as the 3D imaging is perfectly tuned for every seat in the room.
Cinema Panels serve a variety of roles beyond use in Home Theaters:
- Sidewall reflection control in HiFi use
- Live room flutter echo control in Studio use
- Reverberation control in band/rehearsal rooms
- Praise band stage noise control in churches
- Rear wall diffusion for Control room use
- General reverberation control throughout the home